Compudyne continues to regularly review and respond to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. It is our responsibility to protect our employees and clients by responsibly implementing appropriate safety practices at all our work sites.
We are here to support you – our clients- and provide the best possible level of service, but it is important that the preventative measures detailed below be implemented.
Compudyne is adopting the following preventative measures based on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA), and state and local health agencies.
These measures, include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with MI, MN, WI and CO stay-in-place orders
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces frequently
- Adherence to current personal protective equipment requirements, including the wearing of facemasks whenever possible
- Practicing social distancing
- Limiting interoffice travel unless absolutely necessary
- Monitoring the health of employee’s, including tracking their work-related
- Following guidelines pertaining to employee quarantine and isolation when necessary
- Frequent handwashing by employees and clients, especially when they are in public places
Compudyne will continue to monitor and comply with the requirements of federal, state and local health agencies in order to create a safe and healthy work environment.
Compudyne requests that all clients follow the guidelines and preventative measures as recommended by the CDC and OSHA.
For clients needing onsite support, we ask that you fill out this Client Confirmation Statement.
John Marinac, CEO