ATTN: Regulated Industries - Here's How To Be Compliant Now
You’ve worked hard to build your business. No matter what role you have within your organization – owner, CEO, or IT manager – you’ve spent years of your life helping your workplace see success. We know that compliance is on your radar. But, if you took a good hard look at your operations, are you adhering to the best practices of your regulated industry, and ensuring you have the highest standards when it comes to compliance?
In the same way that you hire an accounting firm to help with your taxes, it’s important to hire an IT security firm to ensure nothing gets missed when it comes to compliance. That’s where Compudyne comes in.
Over the 30+ years we’ve been in the IT management business, we’ve learned a lot. We’ve discovered what we’re best at – and developed a suite of services tailored to our expertise, including Hosted/Cloud and Security Services. While we work with a variety of industries, we’ve realized that we thrive in the financial, engineering, architecture and legal services industries. Our in-depth experience in these regulated industries is something we’re extremely proud of.
We have multiple services across our five pillars – Security, Professional, Managed, Hosted/Cloud, and Network – to help you become, and remain, compliant.
Here are the 10 Best IT Security Tools for Regulated Industries
- Anti-Spam Services – enable you to block spam, viruses and spyware before they reach your server.
- Email Security Services – allow you to design encryption, routing, blocking and branding for your outgoing messages based on compliance and corporate policies.
- Email Archiving Services – enable you to effectively index and preserve all emails, enhance operational efficiencies and enforce policies for regulatory compliance.
- Endpoint Protection – offers a layer or protection from viruses and malware.
- Next Generation Firewall Services – provide your business with constantly-updated firmware, airtight policy change management, centralized logging and management, and additional security layers.
- Posture Assessments – evaluate your organization’s security program and compare it to industry best practices.
- Security Awareness and Training – prepares teams to avoid threats.
- Threat Response Services – provide clear direction to safely navigate cyber security incidents.
- Vulnerability Scans – identify and address weaknesses.
- Web Security, Filtering and Reporting – helps you take control of your network.
For inspiration of how to implement industry best practices in your company, download our FREE case study now. It’s about how we helped a legal services firm achieve compliance.